- Other people’s behavior (e.g., insensitive comments)
- Intolerance of imperfections in others
- Having routines and order disrupted
- Difficulties with employment despite being intelligent in many areas
- Difficulties with relationships
- Build-up of stress
- Being swamped by multiple tasks
- Being overwhelmed by sensory stimulation
=> Skype Counseling for Struggling Individuals & Couples Affected by Asperger's and HFA
• Anonymous said... Hard to say,, but if so, there is plenty of hell available... No need to have anxiety nowadays. it might not be,, I do not have Aspergus (my father does), but I have the exact same problems as you. Aspergus is more not being able to have Empathy, or seeing only one point of view. Also are you extremely clever and obsessed with the one thing.
• Anonymous said... I really like this page. It has helped me with my anxiety as a person with aspergers.. Thanks
• Anonymous said... So, I have a question about autism/aspergers. My difficulties/disabilities are having severe panic attacks, agoraphobia, and a VERY hard time having eye contact or maintaining eye contact with other people. Just the thought of crowded places or having a conversation with someone outside my family/social circle makes me anxious. Does this sound anything like aspergers, or no?
• Anonymous said... What's the worst is when you clearly communicate what you need to people + they ignore it. Like if I need to leave because I'm overstimulated + the person I came with wants to stay. Or I'm riding with someone + need them to slow down or turn down the music but they disregard me. People can be so dismissive. I struggle with this one A LOT. I've mastered my emotions much better than I was young but it takes all my strength not to melt down sometimes.
Post your comment below…