|Mark Hutten, M.A. - Counseling Psychologist|
- Create a Skype account, if you haven't done so already -- it's free!
- Add me to your contacts list. My Skype name is: markbhutten. [After you get into your Skype account, do a search using my Skype name. You'll see my picture and my name: Mark Hutten.]
- Send me a contact request. I will accept it and add you to my contacts.
- Email me so we can set-up a day and time to talk: email@example.com [I'm on Indiana Eastern time.]
- Cost: $67.00 per session. At some point before we meet, you will need to send a PayPal payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org .....or simply click on the PayPal button below to purchase a session [you can purchase multiple sessions if you desire].
- [Optional] A short summary, sent via email before we meet, of the important issues that need to be addressed would be helpful.
Crucial information to get you started with healing your relationship:
==> Living with an Aspergers Partner
...is a downloadable eBook designed to help couples who are experiencing relationship difficulties related to Aspergers (high-functioning autism).
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!
Follow me on:
My Facebook support groups:
- Bachelors Degree; Psychology - Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Masters Degree; Counseling Psychology - Vermont College of Norwich University, Montpelier, VT
- Madison County Juvenile Probation: SHOCAP Program
- Madison County Community Justice Center
- Madison County Correctional Complex
- Sowers of Seeds Counseling
- Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force
I'm a retired Family Therapist who performed home-based counseling/supervision for families experiencing difficulty with their children's emotional and behavioral problems, and conducted the following group therapies:
- Parent-Education Training
- Anger-Management Groups
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Drug/Alcohol Workshops
- Sex Offender Groups