What’s Behind Your Fear of Commitment?
- “I equate commitment with heavy responsibilities and a boring existence?”
- "I'm afraid I won't be able to live-up to her expectations?"
- “I fear being overwhelmed and ‘taken over’ in an all-consuming relationship that will just lead to a dreadful life of sacrifice, sacrifice and more sacrifice?”
- “I fear that I simply can’t handle a woman’s emotional baggage?”
- "I hate talking about feelings?"
- “I fear that she will want me to spend a lot of time with her, and this will rob me of time that I need to spend on my special interest?”
- “I fear that I’m simply not equipped to make a woman happy?”
- “I see a life filled with endless chores, such as taking out the garbage, being a chauffeur, and changing diapers?”
=> Living With Aspergers: Help for Couples
=> Skype Counseling for Struggling Individuals & Couples Affected by Asperger's and HFA