Your ASD husband's love languages are more likely to be:
- I feel loved when you value my intelligence.
- I have an Intellectual Love Language, and I like to connect through my mind.
- Let me have my space without complaining or interrupting.
- Point out when I do something right.
- Stop pointing out everything I'm doing wrong.
- Take an interest in some of my special interest and activities.
Resources for Neurodiverse Couples:Online Group Therapy for Men with ASD
==> Online Group Therapy for NT Wives
==> Living with ASD: eBook and Audio Instruction for Neurodiverse Couples
==> One-on-One Counseling for Struggling Individuals & Couples Affected by ASD
==> Online Group Therapy for Couples Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder
==> Cassandra Syndrome Recovery for NT Wives
==> ASD Men's MasterClass: Social-Skills Training and Emotional-Literacy Development
Mark, do you take clients?ReplyDelete