This list may look like just a bunch of boundaries; however, honoring someone’s boundaries is a very loving thing to do - and will be perceived as such by your ASD spouse!
Resources for Neurodiverse Couples:
==> Pressed for time? Watch these "less-than-one-minute" videos for on the go.
- Preventing Meltdowns and Tantrums in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: https://www.autism-meltdowns.com/
- Discipline for Defiant Teens on the Autism Spectrum: https://www.myaspergersteen.com/
- Launching Adult Children with ASD Level 1: How to Promote Self-Reliance: https://www.launchingadultchildren.com/
- Teaching Social Skills and Emotion Management to Kids on the Spectrum: https://www.social-skills-emotion-management.com/
- Unraveling The Mystery Behind Asperger's and High-Functioning Autism: https://aspergers-mystery.blogspot.com/
- Parenting Children and Teens with High-Functioning Autism: https://www.high-functioningautism.com/
- Parenting System that Reduces Problematic Behavior in Children and Teens with ASD Level 1: https://www.myaspergerschild.com/2019/07/parenting-system-that-reduces.html